Hiring a foreign worker in canada


General questions about hiring a temporary worker
How do I hire a temporary foreign worker?
As an employer, what are my obligations to temporary foreign workers?
Can I fire an incompetent foreign worker?


Latest jobs kfc restaurant canada

What if a foreign worker becomes sick, has an accident, is hospitalized or needs home recovery?
How do I find out if I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment to hire a temporary worker?
Employer compliance fee
What is the employer compliance fee? How do I pay it?


Brazilian village inhabited by women looking for immigrant

I paid the employer compliance fee, but the temporary worker’s application for a work permit was refused. Can I get a refund?
I paid the employer compliance fee, but the worker is no longer coming to Canada. Can I get a refund?
Submitting an offer of employment
I want to submit an offer of employment. Where can I find the IMM 5802 form?

Canada Immigration and Visa Jobs

After I submit an offer of employment, do I have to wait for it to be approved before the temporary worker can apply for a work permit?
Can an authorized representative submit an offer of employment on behalf of an employer?
I don’t have a Canada Revenue Agency number. How do I submit an offer of employment?
How do I change or fix a mistake I made in an offer of employment?
Do I submit an offer of employment even if a foreign company will pay my company’s temporary worker?


Job opportunities at sos hr company

Who submits the offer of employment if a temporary worker will work for two or more Canadian companies?
Using the Employer Portal
Will I get a receipt for an offer of employment I submit through the Employer Portal?
I made a mistake in my business name or number information in the Employer Portal. Can I fix it?


Job opportunities in desjardins company

What is my Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Employer Portal and where do I find it?
I can't create an account in the Employer Portal because the information I entered already exists. What do I do?
I can log into my account in the Employer Portal, but I can't submit an offer of employment. What is the problem?


Job opportunities in ericsson usa

I've completed all the offer of employment forms in the Employer Portal, but I still can’t submit it. What should I do?
Submit now
Previous Post Next Post